2 months ago Nate Maingard
The answer to that is infinite. How many grains of sand on a beach!?
Some ideas, off the top of my head:
- Livestreaming on twitch, monetise through subscriptions and tips when you have a big enough community.
- Brand deals when you have a big enough community for brands to want to partner with you.
- Patreon page when you have enough people wanting to support you (Patreon is my biggest source of income).
- Online POD (Print On Demand) merchandise so people can buy your epic merch from anywhere in the world.
- Teach people music through skype
- Make a music course on Udemy (passive income)
- Write an epic ebook and sell that
The simple truth is this: the world is open to those who are willing to learn, work hard, experiment, practice, be creative and keep trying no matter what.
Know this: if your music is shit, it’s not going to work. Know this also: everyone is shit when they begin. Don’t give up, it’s worth the hassle of getting good!
Hope that helps :D